UNN Direct Entry Supplementary List II 2017/2018 Released | unn.edu.ng
This is to inform the direct entry candidates that the UNN Direct Entry Supplementary List II 2017/2018 is Released and everyone should log on to unn.edu.ng to check his or hers now.
The UNN Direct entry supplementary list II 2017/2018 has been released. All candidates who has chosen the Nigerian University should login to the school portal and check for their name. You can also download the list name as PDF.
If you have been waiting so patiently for this list, you can comfortably check it below following the link or login to the portal. But for it to be more easier for you, just click on the link and you will be check in your name immediately.
According to the upload, there are about 50-60 names that was admitted. To check for the UNN direct entry supplementary list II 2017/2018, click below or visit the UNN portal at www.unn,edu.ng to check it.
How To Check For UNN Direct Entry Supplementary List II 2017/2018 (www.unn.edu.ng)
In order to start checking for your UNN direct entry supplementary list II 2017/2018, follow the steps below and make sure you have your right Reg number to enable you get it done.
To get started, Visit the UNN portal,
- Click on the UNN direct entry supplementary list II 2017/2018 on the portal homepage
- You can also use your Registration number to get it done
- Just key in the registration number
- Click on the check admission and that’s it.
Following this vital steps, will definitely lead you into the UNN direct entry supplementary list II 2017/2018. Also share using the share buttons below.
The candidates offered provisional admission for the 2017/2018 session are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as instructed on the University of Nigeria
Following all of these guidelines, you will register successfully. Hope this article on the UNN direct entry supplementary list II 2017/2018 was helpful, do not forget to speak your mind below.