This is to bring to the notice of all prospective corps individuals that the administration…
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018 Easy Application Steps | see Requirement
The Nigerian police have released necessities and techniques to apply for the announced Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018. The Nigeria Police had invited applications from suitable qualified Nigerians for choice into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constables.
The needed requirements are also noted and given below so you can at least know what it requires before you can begin the application.
Lots of people complain of finding it difficult to do a comfortable Nigerian Police recruitment 2018 registration or application, but you do not have to worry because i have all the steps in stock for you in this very post. Just follow them properly and you will be done.
Nigerian police has released its form application to all qualified individual out there who find interest into the force. The A-must requirement for the application is also released and you will be seeing them below.
Nigeria Police recruitment 2018 Requirements
The above heading shows off the requirements into the Nigerian police force recruitment. So if you have interest in applying, then you must first make sure you read this requirements carefully.
all applicants must have passion of a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following general recruitment
- Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identification Number (NIN)
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Education: Must have an O’ Level certificate at least five credits passes in Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Guarantors’ Form: Must Download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two of the following: Sureties must be traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
- Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women
- Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities: Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scars, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
- Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
- Chest Measurement: Must not have less than </>86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
How To Apply To Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018
This will give you a full knowledge on how to go about it. I will be sharing two methods of application, so please read this paragraph carefully.
- First you must have a functional mobile number and email address before you can apply to this recruitment exercise.
- Visit the portal, www.policerecruitment.ng
- Fill in the form and submit online. (pls note, to review your form before submission as all form is submitted online)
- A vital information notification will be sent to your email immediately, open your email and print the information out. Also remember to copy out your Registration number which is case sensitive. Its very important.
- You will be asked to present the hardcopy of the email sent to you if you are once shortlisted and you will proceed to the next recruitment process.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre.
- All appllicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their
Birth Certificate Result
- Forms are to be submitted online
- No email/phone numbers should be used more than once in application
- Any applicant with multiple application will be immediately disqualified
- The Nigeria Police Force won’t not go into any correspondences with contenders or for the advantage of hopefuls in this movement aside this portal or candidates email/telephones.
- All candidates must undergo medial examination before final selection.
I hope the Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018 exercise steps is easy for you. Make sure you follow up the procedure very well and do not forget to read up the notice to avoid mistakes or error.
Use the comment box below to reach us if you have any complain or suggestion.